I really hoped that the weather would get better here, but unfortunately this is a typical November this year. Cold, grey, rainy and foggy.
I would have liked to have taken some nice pictures of my part 2. Unfortunately I forgot when I finished with it. Now the ones that I have must be enough.
I’m currently working on the last twenty rows. Phew! I don’t think I had that yet, that a pattern was already published but I haven’t done my project yet. But sometimes it unfortunately happens that life gets in the way. I am very happy that I could at least finish the test beforehand by only doing a small swatch over 2 repeats for the last part. I only used some yarn that I just had there, but I actually like the colours very much. I really have to take a picture, my swatch looks completely different.
Since I am nearly finished with the blanket now, I can also better estimate how much yarn I will need.
At the moment they are, for the blanket
- 4 balls White
- 2 balls Silver
- 2 balls Grey
- 2 balls Graphite
- 1 ball Lipstick
And for the border an extra ball Lipstick and probably one more Graphite.
My colour placement
And here the colours I used for part 2
I hope you have fun 💕